Friday, June 6, 2008

A Day at the Zoo

It was really more like a few hours, but we survived. The weather was perfect and Addie loved most of it. Her favorite parts were the kangaroos (she spent the next several moments perfecting her jumping skills), the petting zoo and the seals (she wanted to swim with them). We tried to let her feed a giraffe but she had no part in that.


Not the best picture but the only one with all three of us in it.

A master at stairs, this is going to come in handy at her Nana's house.


The stingray exhibit was really neat!


Addie loved pointing to the animal's ears, luckily we didn't ask where their eyes were. This stage in her life is by far my favorite. Watching the world through her eyes gives me such a different perspective. The George Strait song at the end of our list is so appropriate because with Addie we do see God each and every day.

5 comments:

Natasha said...

Wow, every once in while I run into a christian blogger! Thats always great! Thanks for the scripture from James, I will remember that.

Aaron Marshall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron Marshall said...

great to hear form y'all! we'er in town for the summer - it'd be great to connect!

Anonymous said...

Good job! I knew you could do it :)

Nina - Wife & Mom said...

Hi Julie! I hope you don't mind my commenting since we've never even met (*laughs*), but Karen forwarded me your blog and I love it - it inspired me to start my own! It's a great idea, especially for families like ours who are all over the place. Your family is beautiful - I look forward to meeting you all next weekend at the reunion!
~Nina