Sunday, August 24, 2008

A few days with Lonestar...

This week was a special treat for me. My friend Kelli is good friends with members of Lonestar and when they come to town I get to be a "groupie". Wednesday night we were at Woodward Park and while hot it was a great show. The crowd had a lot of fun and I enjoyed having an all access pass. The music as always was amazing (no pun intended) and the guys were gracious to all and kept us laughing behind the scenes. Thursday during the day I got to use some of my party planning skills to help host the band at Advanced Laser Clinic in Visalia. If you haven't been to this oasis you should definitely get by there soon. I had no idea all that they offer in the way of spa treatments or medical services not to mention the facility is just gorgeous! We all had a great time hanging out, listening to stories and getting the band ready for the show that night. The concert was at Exeter City park and while there were a few glitches was still filled with memories. Erin from Studio 317 was on hand to take some much better pics than I took so once I have those I will post a few more.





This year Addie was added to the mix and she loved every minute of it. This was her first concert and she danced until she dropped, literally. My parents said she couldn't figure out how to make her body move fast enough or go the direction she intended so she would end up on the ground just laughing. I think at some points she thought the crowd was cheering for her which just had her trying harder. I love having a little girl so much like me! The older she gets the more fun she becomes and I am definitely enjoying the toddler years.


I have to mention that Jonah was a very supportive husband during my week of fun and he got to play some golf which is always a treat. My dad was also a huge part of allowing this week to happen, he did lots of babysitting which I am so thankful for.

No comments: