Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Baby On the Way

It is still so hard to believe that we are 12 weeks pregnant! I have had lots of people remind me that I haven't even mentioned this new development, other than the ticker to the side, on the blog. So...here goes, as anyone who would read this already knows we were more than a little bit shocked to discover a baby on the way. Our doctor has been amazing and has been very hands on since the day we found out, partially (I think) because he is as shocked as we are. While I see the perfection of God's timing and plan it is still a bit overwhelming at times.

I am feeling much better than I was a few weeks ago and (I think) starting to get a little tummy which is a vast difference from the in-vitro days. I am amazed at the difference in process, I must say normal pregnancies go through a long waiting period at the beginning! We had an appointment with an ultrasound last week which reassured us and also gave a look into a "VERY MOBILE" little person.

Addie loves babies but hasn't quite caught on to the idea of us having a new one. We are so excited to see her with a sibling, she is such a mommy already.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for us, sending us well wishes and are walking this road with us. I am sure I will have lots of questions in the months to come about having two kiddos in the house.

2 comments:

Aaron Marshall said...

God is Awesome, we are soo excited for you guys. We are flying into Fresno on 12/18 and should be in Cali unti 1/4- we definitely need to get together, when will you guys be around?

luvinbnamommy said...

We are SO excited for you guys, God answers prayers! It was my prayer for so long that this would happen for you guys!! He truly is amazing! Love, The Jost Family