Thursday, April 30, 2009

My Baby Shower

A few friends gathered to help celebrate Will's upcoming arrival and it was such a great time. Kelley and Catherine really went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. Here are a few pictures of the day. Thank you to everyone who was there in person or in spirit to make
this a fun morning!
Catherine, Kelley & I...thanks girls!!!

My friend Michelle...it was so great to see her!

My mom and her friends, they are the best!

A few of the gals from our small group, I am sad we didn't get a picture with everyone.

The mommy's to be, it is so crazy how different I look compared to being pregnant with Addie! Cat and I are excited to share this adventure and know that our little ones will be great friends!

1 comment:

Chris and Bethany said...

Julie you look so cute pregnant! I am so excited for this new baby boy God has blessed you with! Cannot wait to see pics!